What were your top 5 TV shows of 2006?
- Arrested Development - An Emmy award winning comedy series with balls. Almost perfect, all the way around, from top to bottom. It will never happen again. Fuck you FOX.
- The Office (America) - The first couple episode from season one were tough to watch. I loved the British version way too much and walked away. I reluctantly came back and quickly realized I should have never left.
- Battlestar Galactica - I remember talking with Richard Hatch after the pseudo mini series/pilot episode aired and told him how much I hated what Ronald Moore changed and the show in general. Richard was agreeing with me all the way. But after the start of season one, we have both come to terms and have let go of the past.
- Doctor Who - OMG!!! Somebody figured out how to bring back one of the greatest sci-fi TV series of all time. Leave it to the Brits to do it right. I am not complaining about the current Doctor played by David Tennant, but for me, Christopher Eccleston very well may be the best Doctor of them all.
- Heroes - Heroes is how you create a TV series. Heroes is how you develop characters. Heroes is how you move plot. Heroes is how you ask questions and provide answers. Heroes is getting the job done. Fuck you LOST. Fuck you J.J. Abrams.